These resumes below are confidential documents. RND charges a placement fee for the placement of professionals. These fees are paid upon a successful negotiated employment arrangement and are due upon invoice. The fees are negotiable. Please review and contact RND for further details.
- Elements of a robust cybersecurity policy and procedure programFebruary 16, 2018 - 9:17 pm
- 2018 FINRA Exam Priorities LetterJanuary 18, 2018 - 8:46 pm
- Rebalance Cybersecurity Initiatives for 2018October 20, 2017 - 7:12 pm
- Collective Investment TrustsSeptember 14, 2017 - 9:59 pm
- Form ADV Amendments due October 2017August 7, 2017 - 10:43 pm
Disclaimer: RND Resources Inc., affiliates, and staff, are not associated with the financial industry regulatory authority (FINRA). Nothing contained herein is intended to describe any such association.
algorithmic trading arbitration bitcoin blockchain Broker Dealer broker dealers compliance compliance consulting compliance management cyber-security Cybersecurity cybersecurity governance cyber threat department of labor disciplinary action dol fiduciary rule due diligence enforcement action exam priorities financial industry finop FINOPS finra finra regulations Fintech free webinar Hedge Fund independent consultant no action letter outsource compliance pcaob policies and procedures priorities letter regulatory regulatory compliance support remediation ria risks SEC sec exam SEC rule change senior investors senior suitability suitability U4 disclosure