|RND Resources can assist your firm in the recruitment of quality
personnel. One of our services is our brand new Resume section. We are
pleased to list the resumes of several high caliber individuals for your
perusal. If you are interested in any of the candidates please contact
RND. Click on the link below to browse the very latest resumes. Over the
next few months we will be launching several other exciting new services
to aid your firm in attracting and retaining the very best people.
- FINRA Report January 2017: Distributed Ledger Technology for the Securities IndustryMay 17, 2017 - 6:47 pm
- Form ADV changes – compliance due Oct 1 2017April 14, 2017 - 11:24 pm
- Guide to SEC Use of Independent Compliance ConsultantsApril 4, 2017 - 11:13 pm
- Department of Labor pushes back Fiduciary Rule ImplementationApril 3, 2017 - 11:26 pm
- Independent Compliance Consultants as a Remedy in Regulatory CasesMarch 24, 2017 - 6:34 pm
Disclaimer: RND Resources Inc., affiliates, and staff, are not associated with the financial industry regulatory authority (FINRA). Nothing contained herein is intended to describe any such association.
RSM US Alliance Member
RND Resources Inc is a proud member of RSM US Alliance. RSM US Alliance is an affiliation of independent accounting and consulting firms in the US. and the leading provider of audit, tax, and consulting services focused on the middle market. For more information about our membership visit: RSM US LLP
algorithmic trading arbitration bitcoin blockchain Brokercheck Broker Dealer broker dealers compliance compliance management compliance overhead Compliance software consulting cyber-security Cybersecurity cyber threat department of labor disciplinary action dol fiduciary rule due diligence exam priorities financial industry finop FINOPS finra finra regulations Fintech free webinar Hedge Fund outsource compliance pcaob policies and procedures priorities letter regulatory ria risk assessment risks SEC sec changes sec exam SEC rule change senior investors senior suitability suitability training U4 disclosure