“Dave is very good at simplifying and explaining the complex world of equity trading, back office operations and clearing relationships to non-experts. I recommend him to anybody needing an expert in the securities arbitration area. In addition to his substantive knowledge, Dave gives good turnaround time and value to his clients.”
David G – August 4, 2011
Consulting Alternative, Private Equity, and Hedge Funds since 1984.
The team at RND has comprehensive hedge fund administration and accounting expertise necessary to develop customized solutions for Alternative, Hedge, or Private Equity fund needs.
Our experts work diligently to ensure regulatory requirements and emerging trends are an integral part of fund formation and administration. We apply senior level guidance and comprehensive consulting expertise to the fund for each stage of Investment through its life cycle and exit, to deliver sound guidance for;
- Legal and Tax Considerations
- Policy and Procedure Compliance
- Operational infrastructure and Administration
- Technology Solutions and Third Party Platforms
- Exit Strategy
High-quality leadership and industry aptitude gives us a distinguished record of performance for hedge fund formation and management of registered and unregistered hedge funds by; investment managers, industry administrators, and directors who seek our guidance.
Common Hedge Fund Structures we work with:
Master Feeder Strategy: such as; domestic and overseas capital pooled into a centralized vehicle for an established group of investors.
Side-by-Side Structure: such as; simultaneous domestic and off-shore funds where both funds make investments and often provides beneficial tax treatment.
Fund of Funds / Multi-Manager: such as; a pool of money from multiple investors that is invested in multiple funds.
As such, we’re familiar with many types of Fee Structures, Organizational Structures, Term Offers, Capital Raising strategies, and other core factors impacting how a fund is established.
Types of Hedge Fund and Alternative Fund Clients we assist:
- Real Estate Funds, REIT, Pooled Assets
- Venture Capital, Crowdfunding, Seed Capital,
- Fund of Funds; Feeder Funds; Fund Administrators
- Secondary Market Transactions
- Private Equity Funds
- Onshore – Offshore
- Long / Short Equity, Early-Late-Growth Equity
- Multi-strategy; Sector Funds, Macro Funds, Market Neutral, Emerging Markets,
- Mergers, Buy-outs, Infrastructure
Each client type is guided through the complexities of formation – structure – strategy, through regulatory requirements, and tax planning.
Domestic Hedge Fund Consulting and Support
The RND Resources hedge fund consulting team provides clients with administrative, accounting, tax and IT services on an ongoing basis throughout the fiscal year. As your needs dictate our professionals will maintain the fund’s principal corporate records and book of accounts; the provision of a registered office, conduct director and shareholder meetings and obtain the required licenses and registrations. We pride ourselves in maintaining professional personal contact with our clients and as part of our full compliance support service we’re quick to alert our clients of any relevant regulatory changes and handle day to day compliance issues.
- Maintain Principal and Corporate records and book of accounts
- Provision of Registered Office
- Conduct Shareholder Meetings
- Obtain Required Licenses and Registrations
- Communication of relevant regulatory changes
- Handle day to day compliance issues
International Hedge Fund and Full Service Hedge Fund Administration
In addition to domestic hedge fund consulting, we offer white glove and specialty services for client’s with offshore funds.
- Communication with shareholders, including the furnishing of financial reports.
- Communications with the general public.
- Soliciting sales of the fund’s shares.
- Accepting subscriptions.
- Maintaining principal corporate records and book of accounts.
- Performing certified audits of the financial statements.
- Disbursing payment of dividends, legal and accounting fees and officer and director salaries.
- Furnishing the offering and redemption price of shares (NAV)
- Conducting meetings of the fund’s shareholders and board of directors.
- Making redemption of the fund’s own shares.
We also provide for independent representation to the fund’s custodian for the computation and disbursement of management and performance fees.
For more information visit our Fund Development page or contact us below.
No Fields Found.