Thank you for your support in electing Dave for FINRA District Committee
Personal statement from Dave
” I am truly honored to have been elected to the FINRA district 2 committee small firm seat that opens January 2017. My focus is to ease the regulatory oversight crisis faced by FINRA small firm members. I welcome discussion with fellow member firms in achieving this objective and hearing other industry concerns as well.”
More recently, the rise of FinTech, Robo-advisors, and Regtech firms pose new threats to traditional BD’s, and bring formerly unheard of risks. Dave’s knowledge in Engineering, Technology, and Compliance gives him a unique advantage to understanding emerging technology and its impact on the industry and firms. Dave has the ability to develop solutions for small firms and understands the value of emerging technology.
Dave welcomes an opportunity to hear your concerns directly and work with member firms in developing strategy to tackle the high pressure points. Being elected to the District Committee is an opportunity to participate in regulatory initiatives and carry the message of small firms. Feel free to share your insight, thoughts, and concerns using LinkedIn, Skype, Email, or Phone.
Background and Qualifications: Dave Banerjee, CPA
- Dave Banerjee, CPA has been a member of FINRA since 1984
- Representative and principal registrations; 4, 7, 24, 27, 53, 55, 63, 65, 79, and 99
- CEO of RND Resources, Inc compliance firm
- Member PCAOB and AICPA and licensed CPA
- Compliance solution provider handling risk assessments, audit, member applications, and consulting to small and mid-sized firms